Connect With Us
We’re glad to hear that you’d like to chat further with us about your finances. Now, you’ve just got to decide which one of us you’d like to have your initial conversation with!
Using the integrated booking tool below, find a time that works for you, and a meeting will automatically be created with Russ or Kevin. Once the meeting has been set, we will follow-up with you to confirm the location.
Looking forward to chatting further!
When not spending his time helping clients hack their way to financial freedom, Kevin is a big believer of living life to the fullest and values experiences over material goods. He is a born and raised Calgarian and proud Canadian.
Some of Kevin’s favourite activities include:
- Travelling the world, with a current country count of 33, most recently having visited New Zealand in January 2018.
- Racing in triathlons, with a goal of completing the Ironman Canada in Whistler in July 2018.
- Tracking and quantifying his way to an optimal life with many tools and spreadsheets.
Book with Kevin
Russ is one of those odd balls who loves numbers, spreadsheets, and dungeons & dragons! “Good things come in threes,” he says! Russ is also a husband and a father to one very happy little two year-old.
A little more about Russ:
- After a bad experience with a financial advisor, he knew there had to be a better way to help people with their money which led him into a career in financial planning.
- He loves local, craft beer to the point he began making it with his wife and friends. After a year of fun brewing and taste testing they decided to leave it to the experts.
- His latest hobby is baking. For his son’s 2nd birthday party, he was inspired by Momofuku Milk Bar’s Birthday Cake. Making his own version with a few small tweaks and it turned out to be a crowd pleaser. Most importantly, the little birthday boy liked it.
Book with Russ